Whitney saves her love for KL(有影音檔)

馬來西亞演唱會最新報導出爐囉!


Whitney saves her love for KL
資料來源:Thestar.com

KUALA LUMPUR: Multiple-award winning singer Whitney Houston lived up to her billing as the top draw in the Live & Loud concert here last night.

Her appearance at the Bukit Kiara Equestrian Club here signalled the start of her comeback, and will be followed by a brand-new album next year.

The 44-year-old pop diva, who came on after midnight, wowed a crowd of about 10,000 people, who were earlier entertained by a host of world-class singers at the event which started at 3pm yesterday.

Houston showed the crowd just why she is a multi-platinum selling music legend, with songs like Saving All My Love and her evergreen hit I Will Always Love You.

Clad in skin-tight leather pants, a flashy top and a white overcoat, the Grammy Award winner spiritedly pranced across the stage, starting off with the energetic If I Told You That.

About an hour into her segment of the music fest, a young girl of about 10 – who Houston introduced as “my daughter” – stepped onto the stage and sang with her on My Love Is Your Love.

Ahead of the pop queen, reggae-rap artiste Shaggy took the stage, getting the audience pumped up with his most-famous hits Angel and It Wasn’t Me.

Earlier, American Idol crooner Elliot Yamin got the crowd eating out of his hand with his hit Wait For You and other songs from his self-titled debut album.

Yesterday's event began with performances by international acts James Taylor Quartet and Project Pop and local performers Anuar Zain and Jaclyn Victor, among others.
感謝老天爺!所幸沒啥壞評價...XD
晚點我再找找有沒有其他報導及影音檔...

WHITNEY HOUSTON - Heartbreak Hotel [live & loud - audio]


WHITNEY HOUSTON - I Will Always Love You [live & loud]


WHITNEY HOUSTON - I Will Always Love You [live & loud]


WHITNEY HOUSTON - All At Once [live & loud]


當日的演唱曲目,根據歌迷整理如下:
Playlist :

If i told u That
Saving All My Love For U
U Give Good Love
Greatest Love of All
All At Once
Heartbreak Hotel
It's Not Right But it's Okay
Step By Step
My Love is Your Love in duet with Krissie !!! AMAZING !!
Gary, Change The World.............. ahah
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
How Will I Know
I Go To The Rock
I Believe In You & Me
I Will Always Love U
I'm Every Woman

[Source: Classic Whitney Forum]

明天再來繼續找囉...

2007/12/03新增

whitney houston live & loud My Love Is Your Love Ft. Bobbi Kristina 2007




Comments

  1. 各位惠迷們,準備存錢,迎接我們的女神重返江湖!
    明年就是咱們主子的天下啦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 應該不用到存錢的地步吧...XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whitney at the Prince Azim Birthday's Party!