Lady Gaga 也是愛惠一族喔!

Lady Gaga Gives Whitney Houston Grammy Awards Shout-Out

'When I wrote 'Born This Way,' I imagined she was singing it,' Gaga said accepting award for Best Pop Vocal Album.

After hatching from her egg and being "Born" onstage, Lady Gaga won the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album for The Fame Monster. Gaga beat out Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Susan Boyle and John Mayer for the big prize.

Taking the stage in a high ponytail, dominatrix-style leather bustier, knee-high boots and sunglasses, Gaga took the trophy from Selena Gomez and her onetime tourmate, New Kid on the Block Donnie Wahlberg.

"Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to all my fans, all the monsters, watching," she said, clutching her prize. "Thank you to my father, my mother, my beautiful sister, Natalie, I love you."

After thanking family and friends, as well as her managers and record label team, the singer shared a personal message. "I had this dream when I was really young that I could be whoever I wanted to be ... and no matter what I envisioned for myself, that I would do it, no matter who didn't believe in me," she said. "Thank you so much."

Although most of Gaga's acceptance speech was devoted to the people you would imagine, she also had a thank-you for one unexpected person.



"I need to say thank you tonight to Whitney Houston. I wanted to thank Whitney because when I wrote 'Born This Way,' I imagined she was singing it because I wasn't secure enough in myself to imagine I was a superstar. So Whitney, I imagined you were singing 'Born This Way' when I wrote it. Thank you."

Moments before winning the Best Pop Vocal Album Grammy, Gaga performed "Born This Way," the first single off of her May album of the same name. The pop star also took home the prize for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "Bad Romance" earlier on Sunday night (February 13).

Source:Mtv.com

Lady Gaga在得獎致詞時,開口感謝咱家天后Whitney Houston,著實嚇了大家一跳!

由此可得知,愛惠真的不分男女老少、不分人妖還素雙性人...

Lady Gaga,恭喜妳成為愛惠一族!


來看一下Lady Gaga在今年葛萊美的現場演出吧!
Lady Gaga "Born This Way" Live At The Grammys 2011 Performance


2011/02/16 Update:
Lady GaGa在February 15th, 2011接受電台主持人Ryan Seacrest(AI美國偶像、On Air with Ryan Seacrest主持人)的訪問時,除了談新專輯以外,再次談到她如何愛惠妮...

Lady GaGa Talks New Album, Whitney Houston & More With Ryan Seacrest




Lady GaGa called in to ‘On Air with Ryan Seacrest’ today. During the interview the controversial performer spoke in detail about her new album and revealed several song titles including ‘Judas’, ‘Hair’, ‘Government Hooker’ and ‘Marry The Night’.

GaGa also explained how Madonna Whitney Houston, who she calls her “vocal idol”, influenced her latest smash hit, ‘Born This Way’. Listen to the full discussion below:


Source:ThatGrapeJuice.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whitney at the Prince Azim Birthday's Party!