惠妮官網經典MV倒數-"My Love Is Your Love"


惠妮官網本週經典MV回顧是"My Love Is Your Love"

"My Love Is Your Love" is the next video up in Whitney's countdown. With its mid-tempo, reggae-influenced groove and production courtesy of Wyclef Jean (who also made a cameo in its fun-loving video), "My Love Is Your Love" was the title track and fourth single taken from Whitney's blockbuster 1998 album, which would go on to sell an estimated 10 million copies worldwide. In fact, after hitting the Top Ten in nearly two dozen countries, "My Love Is Your Love" also became one of Whitney's biggest worldwide hits, trailing only "I Will Always Love You" and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" with its more than 3 million units sold.

Source:Whitney Houston.com

官網目前已經將原先Just Whitney的圖像換掉,惠媽的單曲I Didn't Know My Own Strength Remix版上週也在紐約的夜店曝光試水溫,目前普遍反應都還不錯。

沒有意外的話,本週唱片公司應該會公佈專輯封面。至於首支單曲,可能會在7/14左右發行,請大家耐心等候囉!

Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whitney at the Prince Azim Birthday's Party!