Whitney's New Album Features Alicia Keys, Akon

這是我在6/6發的文章,因為有更新報導,所以我重新整理後再重發文!

Here's a little more info on Whitney Houston's still untitled new comeback album.

I told you eariler this week that Whitney's album was done, and would be released by the Grammy deadline cut off of August 31, 2009.

Well, yesterday Arista Records confirmed it. There's one weird hitch: the album will go on September 1st, one day after the deadline. I know, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe it's a shipping thing, and the Grammys will allow a 24 hour grace period.

More importantly, here's some news: Alicia Keys wrote and produced a track on the album for Whitney. Houston has been “working” Alicia for a couple of years, and it finally happened. The track is also produced by Alicia's reported current love interest, the producer Swizz Beatz. (His real name is Kasseem Dean, by the way.)

There are tracks on Whitney's album from Diane Warren, Stargate, and other top producers of the day. But the first single is set to be a David Foster production.

And yes, the track that was leaked last year with Akon, “Like I Never Left,” will be included in its finished form.

I am told, also, that the album is a combination of big, sweeping ballads and 80s dance music like Houston's trademark hit, “How Will I Know” and “I Wanna Dance With Somebody.”

So it looks like we will have new albums from Whitney and Mariah at the same time after all. It's a flashback battle of the divas, circa 1994. Bring it on!

Source:Showbiz411.com


2009/06/16

Whitney's Comeback Album: New Details!

The latest deets to leak about Whitney Houston's new album, coming out this Spetember??

Collaborations with both Alicia Keys and Akon!!!

So fierce!!

Miz Alicia penned and produced a track for the legendary diva and Akon's collaboration with Houston will be the master version of the track that leaked last year, Like I Never Left.

Insiders say the new album from Whitney is a "combination of big, sweeping ballads and 80s dance music like Houston’s trademark hit How Will I Know and I Wanna Dance With Somebody."

We cannot wait!!

Source:PerezHilton.com


惠媽的新專輯中,將會有Alicia Keys譜寫、製作的單曲,據傳兩人還合唱。

目前已知的製作團隊陣容有Alicia Keys,Swizz Beatz,Diane Warren,Stargate,David Foster,Akon。
首支將推出的單曲,是由David Foster製作。

專輯曲風走向部份,快歌會有類似『How Will I Know』,『I Wanna Dance With Somebody』的80年代舞曲。至於去年流出的新單曲『Like I Never Left』,則是會有完整版收錄在新專輯中!







Comments

  1. I’m not a fan of any dancer, what I am looking forward is who’s going to dance their way into our hearts and on to victory. Let’s look forward to the perfect performance of the four sluggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To replicajewelry:
    Hope you like Whitney's new album.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Whitney at the Prince Azim Birthday's Party!